The ENSA? LTU-C9-CS is a 600mm (2ft) 9W LED Tube Light with passive-infrared motion detection.
Compound your LED energy savings by choosing ENSA? Intelligent LED Tube Lighting which are not only 50% more energy efficient than conventional fluorescents, but utilise motion sensor technology to achieve impressively low total energy consumption. This makes them the perfect energy efficient light for areas with intermittent people traffic such as in apartment complexes, stairwells, walkways, university campuses and more.
LTU-C series tubes do not require a magnetic or electronic ballast, and each tube features an AC input at one end only and is supplied with an LED starter to replace fluorescent tube fuses. (see installation diagrams)
– Cut your energy use in half by switching to LED tubes.
– 360Deg. passive infrared motion detection up to 8m radius.
– 60s delay after last detected motion, then dims to 30%.
– High luminous efficacy for optimal return on investment.
– Long lifespan LED lighting: rated for up to 50,000 hours.
– Supplied with replacement LED starter.