The Rhino RAKP is one of our top quality Australian Standards Approved car alarm. It has been engineered to the highest specifications to give you the ultimate in car security.
The main features which have been developed and incorporated into the RAKP include:
– Three Automatic Immobilizers
– Intelligent Glass Break Sensor
– Intelligent Dual Stage Shock Sensor
– Data Battery Baack-Up Siren
– Door, Bonnet, and Boot Protection
– Central Locking Via Remote
– Turbo Timer Functions
– Alarm control via vehicle factory key
– Courier Function
– Queensland Vehicle Immobiliser Subsidy Approved
The RAKP Includes:
1 x ASA 3-Point Engine Immobiliser
1 x Mini Coded Backup Battery Siren
1 x Glass Break Sensor
*Remote controls (RAV3-TX) included
* Wireless Mini Numeric Keypad White (WKP) Included
Unfortunately, large numbers of high-risk vehicles are now being stolen by thieves gaining access to the owner’s car keys. With the RAKP, even if your car keys are stolen (including possibly your factory remote control) the RAKP immobiliser can not be disarmed without entering your chosen PIN number. The Rhino RAKP is a variant of the RA Model and is designed primarily for use in modern high theft-risk vehicles with factory remote controls. The inclusion of our special wireless keypad prevents anyone from being able to disarm the immobiliser and start the vehicle unless they enter the chosen 4 digit PIN number.
– Auto-Immobiliser: The 3 onboard immobilisation circuits automatically activate 38 seconds after turning the ignition off.
– Auto Arming Alarm (Programmable): If the car ignition is switched off and a door is opened and closed, the alarm can be set to arm automatically.
– The wireless keypad uses long-life lithium batteries and has backlit keys for night time illumination.