The ENSA? LED batten light series comprises customisable energy efficient lighting solutions that deliver control over your lighting, without the need for a complex management system. Models are available as standard sensor batten lights or as an emergency sensor batten light fitted with an emergency backup battery for over 5 hours light uptime.
Intelligent emergency battens feature motion detection, on-time delay and standby time delay functions to tailor your light use for efficiency & practicality. Each model features 2-stage dimming and can be configured to stay at 100% brightness, to dim and then turn off, or to dim and stay dimmed.
* Tailor your light use to further compound energy savings.
* Adjustable light-use controls such as on-time delay.
* Sensor can detect motion through glass and thin walls.
* Built tough housing: IP65 dust and weather resistant.
* Emergency lighting models are AS2293.3 approved.
* Easy access TEST button for emergency light testing.
* NSW ESS Accepted