The ENSA? LSL-B Series comprises versatile LED lights with a variety of mounting and sensor options to deliver high performance street and area lighting. These luminaires offer impressive lighting with high energy efficiency in a robust slimline housing. LSL-B Series lights feature a wide range of mounting solutions to fit to a multitude of installation requirements. Models also feature the option for built-in dusk/dawn switching and motion detection by passive infrared or microwave sensors.
LSL-B Series lights are ideal for illumination in street lighting applications, in area lighting for public spaces and for general purpose lighting in a variety of commercial and industrial building environments.
* High luminous efficacy up to 135lm/W
* Batwing or square distribution for street & area lighting
* Long lifespan LED lighting: rated for up to 50,000 hours
* Rotate polycarb lens for easy light direction adjustment
* Includes in-line surge protection for up to 20KV
* Robust IP66/IK08 weather & vandal resistant housing
* Versatile mounting with 5 adjustable light brackets (each sold separately)
* Includes photocell that measures ambient light levels for dusk/dawn switching