The UPS2200VAXCRM is a line interactive uninterruptible power supply with a max capacity of 2200VA / 1800W. This UPS will protect your connected electronics from overloads, overcharges and ESD, while also providing a short-term battery backup for your security system in the event of a power outage. The UPS2200VAXCRM can provide backup for eight Australian 3-pin devices.
The UPSVAXCRM series is rack-mountable, and is best used to provide protection and backup to other electronics in the installed rack.
* Ideal solution for protecting small servers, networking devices and peripherals.
* Assures service continuity to critical applications.
* The space and time-saving tower/rack conversion option means it can be installed easily either in tower mode or inside standard 19?? rack cabinets depending on the user??s needs.
* No configuration needed on first startup.
* Compact footprint (2U/89 mm) for installation in rack cabinets.
* USB port and HID protocol as standard for direct interfacing with Windows systems??, without the need for additional specialist software. Protection for your data line
* Integrated RJ45 protection for LAN/ADSL connection against the risk of data line overvoltage.
* Load segmentation function to prioritize loads and manage critical situations.
* EPO (Emergency Power Off) emergency stop.
* RS232 advanced connections for the management of the power supply and local/ remote shutdown of applications.
* Sine waveform
*Requires a 16A mains connection