Flashview? fibre optic HDMI cables are designed to transmit 4K Ultra HD video signals over long distances without signal loss or distortion. Flashview? fibre optic cables are perfect for displaying CCTV footage in native 4K Ultra HD resolution, they are also suitable for use in home theatres, lecture halls, business foyers, data control centres and retail environments.
* 20m length, 4.8mm cable diameter
* Small connectors allow for easier and cleaner wall runs. Only 16mm hole diameter vs typical 25mm.
* Type D termination with Type A adapters
* Supports up to 4K Ultra HD output resolution at 60Hz
* High speed data transfer, up to 18Gbps bandwidth
* Transmit video over long distances, no power supply or HDMI extender required
* Transfers high frequency signals without electromagnetic interference
* HDCP2.2/CEC/EDID support and easy plug & play installation
* Supports 3D video formats
* Supports 32 audio channels, 1536kHz audio sampling frequency
* Fibre and copper cable with gold plated connectors
* HDMI Type D can be easily ran through walls, due to its small size